SkrybAmp™ Early Access Whole Genome Amplification Kit
SkrybAmp EA whole genome amplification kits introduce an unprecedented approach to address the inherent challenges of single-cell and ultra-low input genetic analyses. The new amplification methodology, Primary Template-directed Amplification or PTA, employs controlled reaction parameters to reproducibly recover greater than 95% of the genome of single-cells and limited DNA input samples with best in class uniformity and accuracy. The performance is scalable, supporting the routine use of reliable single-cell genomic analyses in a variety of applications.
- Isothermal, quasi-linear PTA has significantly diminished allelic dropout and biases compared to existing WGA methods that have low and variable coverage across the genome
- Specific amplification of the primary template with >97% of reads mapping to the human genome and no detectable product in no template control reactions
- Simple, user friendly workflow that requires less than 45 mins of hands-on time
- Compatible with whole genome sequencing, including low-pass CNV calling, as well as target enrichment workflows
- Consistent WGA fragment sizes and yields from picogram to nanogram starting inputs
ResolveDNA™ Bead Purification Kit
ResolveDNA paramagnetic beads support the PTA workflow by offering a reproducible solution to clean up PTA reactions and sequencing libraries.
- Reliable and consistent size selection profiles
- Amenable to manual and automated workflows
- Recovery of amplicon fragments greater than 100bp
- Compatible with most NGS library prep chemistries
BioSkryb ResolveDNA™ Magnetic Plate for ResolveDNA bead purification
Optimized for use with ResolveDNA purification beads with PTA reactions. The ResolveDNA Magnetic Plate is compatible with full, half, and no skirted PCR plates, and 0.2 mL PCR strips. The magnet is designed to keep the plate or PCR strip secure, preventing movement during the purification.
BioSkryb Library Adapter Plates
High-quality adapters are vital to the generation of next-generation sequencing libraries, including for PTA products from single cells. BioSkryb is partnering with Integrated DNA Technologies, the leader in oligonucleotide synthesis, to provide adapters that have been verified to be compatible with the SkrybAmp™ Ultra-low DNA input amplification system. With these adapters, customers can expect the generation of consistent, high-quality sequencing libraries.
BioSkryb TrailBlazer™ Bioinformatics platform V1.0
(coming in Q2 – 2020)
The TrailBlazerTM platform uses standardized best practices for bioinformatic DNA sequencing analysis to allow users to evaluate the quality of their data, including sequencing alignment, coverage, and single nucleotide variant calling metrics . Version 1.0 of the analysis platform will also visualize the results in an intuitive layout, allowing users to compare results between cells (or samples). Version 1.0 is compatible with Illumina, MiSeq, MiniSeq, NextSeq, and NovaSeq platforms. Future versions will incorporate the calling and visualization of additional types of genomic variants (including structural and copy number variants), as well as the integration of multi-omics data.