Win a $20,000 Partnership Grant
The BioSkryb Advantage
ResolveDNA™, powered by PTA, provides superior WGA performance metrics in single cells compared to all current methods.
- Unprecedented genome recovery (>95%) and coverage uniformity
- Unprecedented SNV calling sensitivity and specificity
- Recover almost the entire genome, then have the flexibility to perform any analyses downstream, including exome or other target enrichment as well as CNV calling on the same cells
- Specific amplification of the primary template with >97% of reads mapping to the human genome and no detectable product in no template control reactions
- Reproducible results for consistent sequencing data quality
- Easy to perform workflow with less than 45 minutes of hands-on time
- TrailBlazer Bioinformatics Package to assess data quality and enable the identification of meaningful variants in the data
Primary Template-directed Amplification (PTA) is a novel, more accurate, whole genome amplification (WGA) approach for single cells or ultra-low DNA input samples. The PTA platform elevates single cell genome variant calling metrics to a new gold standard compared to current methodologies. Our technology video outlines the details of this method that create more accurate, uniform, and reproducible genome amplification.
Win a $20,000 Grant For the BioSkryb Partnership Program!
How will your research improve human health?
Grant submission is open from:
October 27, 2020 - January 29, 2021
Winners announced March 1, 2021 at AGBT